Disclaimer & Copyright Notice
1. Our website and all of the material within it has been prepared with the aim of providing key information and general guidance only. You must not rely upon the information without detailed legal advice any information within our website does not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. KJL Solicitors will be happy to advise on any specific legal matter or problem personal to you or your business. We only provide this service to you within England and Wales and reserve the right to restrict or prohibit access to any person not based within the jurisdiction of England and Wales and accept no liability if you access the site from outside this jurisdiction.
3. You may create a hypertext link to our Website, but we would ask that the link is directed to our homepage at https://www.kjl-solicitors.co.uk.
4. We are happy to accept requests for brochures, seminar bookings, requests for further information and instructions by email, but you should note that the Internet is not a secure medium, and any information sent through our Website or via email may be intercepted and may not arrive safely at its ultimate destination.
5. We cannot guarantee any links to third party sites nor can we provide any guarantees or accept any liability in respect of the content on such third party sites.
6. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website nor attempt to transmit to or via our Website any information that contains a virus, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component.
7. Material contained in our Website is © KJL Solicitors 2008 except where otherwise stated. You may download, view and print extracts from our Website for internal use within your organisation, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
10. Service is provided by solicitors of England and Wales, regulated by the Law Society. Rules of the Law Society can be obtained from their website via the following link Law Society KJL Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales Regulation Authority Number is 565844 in the conduct of our business. You can access the professional rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority through their website at Solicitors Regulation Authority
11. If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address is email@example.com